*Hint Hint* Makes a Perfect Pot Luck Dish for “The Big Game”Yield
- 1/2 pound large shells pasta
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 pound ground beef or chicken
- 1 yellow onion (diced)
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons Bad Hombre seasoning
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup jarred salsa
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Big Island Sea Salt to Taste
- Saigon Pepper to Taste
- Cook the pasta according to your liking, drain and set aside.
- Place large skillet over medium-high heat and add oil. Once it starts sizzling add the ground beef or chicken and brown well, breaking it with a spoon until no longer pink. Drain all fat from skillet.
- Add the onion and garlic, stir and cook for approx. 2 minutes.
- Add Bad hombre, red pepper flakes, Big Island Sea Salt, Saigon Pepper to pan then add 3/4 cup of water, making sure to stir and cook until water is gone.
- Add the pasta to the pan. Add the salsa and cheese. Stir to combine.
- Garnish with crunchy tortilla chips, sour cream and more cheese on top.
Show and Tell Challenge
- Tag us on IG and FB to show us your creation @uncletspices
- Tell us about your favorite recipes: Comment on our IG and FB
- Have Questions?...Drop us a line: email@example.com
- Want to be our Fan of the month? Tell us why?