Chicken breasts can be hard to get just right; often it’s a too-dry and too-bland. But this high-heat roasting method results in crisp, crackly skin, a burst of flavor with a garlic herb spread made with Uncle T Spices- Luigi's Revenge.
- 3 large garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoons of Uncle T spices – Luigi’s Revenge
- ½ teaspoon of Big Island Sea Salt
- ½ teaspoon of Saigon Pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 chicken breast halves with skin and bone (2 to 2 1/4 lb. total
- Preheat oven to 500°F with rack in upper third.
- Mince and mash garlic to a paste with 1/4 teaspoon Big Island Sea Salt, then transfer to a bowl. Stir in 1 teaspoon of Luigi’s Revenge, EVOO, 1/4 teaspoon Big Island Sea Salt, and 1/2 teaspoon of Saigon Pepper.
- Cut a 2-inch-long pocket (about 1 1/2 inches deep) horizontally in side of each breast half and spread 1/2 teaspoon mixture into each pocket. Coat chicken with remaining spice mixture.
- Roast chicken, skin sides up, in a foil-lined large shallow baking pan until just cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes.
Show and Tell Challenge
- Tag us on IG and FB to show us your creation @uncletspices
- Tell us about your favorite recipes: Comment on our IG and FB
- Have Questions?...Drop us a line: email@example.com
- Want to be our Fan of the month? Tell us why?