- 3/4 pound cooled cooked short pasta, such as campanelle
- 3 large celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 2 cups baby spinach, chopped
- 1/4 cup capers, rinsed and chopped
- 1 teaspoon of Luigi's Revenge
- Pinch of Big Island Sea Salt and ground pepper to taste
Mix water and Big Island Sea Salt in a large pot and bring to a boil.
Add pasta and cook till al-dente.
In a large bowl, toss pasta with celery, spinach, capers.
Top with Luigi's Revenge and a little freshly chopped cilantro
UNCLE T cooking secret
To store salad, refrigerate in an airtight container overnight cover the pasta with wax paper and push down lightly to remove excess air. This will keep it fresh longer.